Proximity: The Game Proximity: The Game

very interesitng concept

TalkSickGames responds:

Thank you !

3D Space Racer 3D Space Racer

This is a terrible game!! The bullets go slower than the ship, the ship cannot fly and it takes forever to steer from one edge of the track to another. The music is very repetitive and lame. There aren't " hours of fun" in this game, because it's barely playable and its far away from being challenging, It doesn't have any objectives. The only good work is the graphic part.

Camp Fire Simulator 2014 Camp Fire Simulator 2014

This simulator is a bit simple but the sound is very realistic and makes the enviroment a little mor appealing

Hit the Wall v1.09 Hit the Wall v1.09

Quite a challenging game if you try to pass the 100 points, but it gets repetitive very quickly. The graphics could improve as wel as the music. An the addition of medals would make this game more addictive.

Bullet Bouncer Bullet Bouncer

I don't know where to start... This game needs an uber-improvement. First of all, the gun fires from the trigger not from the cannon, there's no music nor sound effects, and the graphics are very primitive and plain, there's no story, no main menu, level select...There's nothing in the game, not even a "you lose" screen, if you empty your clip it just restarts like nothing happened. In Conclusion, you need to improve all the aspects of the game, or make another one.

zKeen responds:

fixed the bullet from the trigger thing...

Chompy Chompy

Great game, cute graphics and fast-paced gameplay makes this game interesting, but it could be a bit longer though.

Samantha Wins Samantha Wins

I liked this concept, but the game was too short

SilverStitch responds:

The story was only written for a short experience, any longer and both; I wouldn't have been able to complete it on time and it would have damaged the story by drawing it too thinly. I tried to find a balance~

Bond Breaker Bond Breaker

This is a good game, although it could be better by adding more types of particles/molecules/instruments. Great conept though.

TestTubeGames responds:

Glad you liked it! And yes, we'll be adding more levels with extra physics - things like Oxygen atoms, and H2O molecules. Maybe even some current research that the scientists at CaSTL are doing. (They are doing some crazy stuff, let me tell you...)

Heart Star Heart Star

Nice concept, cute graphics but a bit simple, good puzzles but the controls were a bit tricky. I tried to fall directly below and in most cases the character jumps sideways too, and walking/running wasn't completely responsive.

Smash From Beyond Smash From Beyond

This game is REALLY addictiveand the artwork is very impressive. Very good game

Evil-Dog responds: